过来宝贝英文(宝贝的英文有几种)
Come here, my sweet baby.
过来,我的乖宝宝。
It's time for your massage.
该给你做按摩了。
Massage读作 [m??sɑ:?],g发 [?],而不是 [d?] 的音。
This will help you sleep.
这有助于你的睡眠。
Let's take off your clothes
咱们把衣服脱脱,
so mommy can give you a nice, relaxing massage.
妈妈给你好好按摩一下,放松放松。
First, I'm going to put some cream on my hands
我先在自己手上抹点油,
and make sure my hands are nice and warm.
让我的手温热起来。
There we go.
好了。
Let's start at your little toes,
先从你的小脚趾开始,
and rub in circles,
转着圈揉,
up to your cute knees
往上到你可爱的小膝盖,
and up, and back down.
再往上,然后再回来。
Do you like that?
你喜欢吗?
You do!
肯定喜欢!
Look at that smile!
看你笑得呀!
Let's try your tummy,
咱们按摩你的小肚肚,
moving in a circular motion again,
还是转着圈揉,
round and round.
一圈、两圈。
This will help with all that gas
这样能把气儿揉出去,
that is making you cry.
它就不会惹得你哭了。
Now I will move up to your chest
现在我往上揉到你的小胸脯了,
and over your shoulders
到你的肩膀上,
and down those cute little arms
再往下到你可爱的小胳膊上,
to your little fingers.
最后到你的小指头。
I won't forget your favorite part of the massage
我可不会忘记你最喜欢的按摩部位,
– your head.
——小脑袋。
Let's rub your forehead in little circles,
咱们划小圈按摩你的额头,
then over your head,
然后是头部,
and down to your ears.
再往下到耳朵。
Oh, you like that, don't you?
哦,你很喜欢,是不是?
Let's start at your little earlobes,
咱们开始揉你的小耳垂,
and move up and down,
上下搓,
and up and down.
上下搓。
That is nice, isn't it?
很舒服,是不是?
Now it's time to roll you over onto your tummy.
现在该把你翻过来趴着了。
I'm going to rub down your back,
我要顺着你的小后背往下揉,
and over your bum,
到小屁股,
and down to your feet,
向下一直到你的脚,
and back up and down.
再上下来回揉。
There we are,
好了,
all done.
都按摩完了。
Let's get you dressed again.
给你再穿上衣服吧。
Was that nice?
好不好?
You look sleepy.
你看起来困了。
Time for some milk and bed.
该喝点奶睡觉了。